Sunday, February 26, 2012

Name Change!



This all may seem silly to some, seeing that this is the second time I've change my blog's name but it's just had to be done both times. I loved the name of this blog but found myself not living up to it's potential so it had to be done away with. That's for a blog with a more active poster, so I'm changing my name to the much more relevant and broad Cinema Report Card. It's a stupid thing that's been bothering me, so now it's done.

For months now I've been trying to get myself to more actively post on this blog but school and everything is busy so I'm still not sure how often I'm going to post but it'll pick up soon I promise. I have a big project lined up that's been brewing in my mind since August and I'll be getting to it soon, I promise. I'll be finishing Supporting Actress 1971 this week, and I'm going to try and make myself do a year every two weeks so I can pick up the pace with these ladies. Anyone who is still around thanks for hanging around and I appreciate it.

No comments: